Thought Leadership Marketing: How to Succeed in the New Content Battleground
Download the free white paper by submitting your details
Thought leadership is the new battleground for B2B marketers fighting to differentiate their brand from the competition.
Leading management and recruitment consultancies are being joined by a growing body of law firms, accountants and property companies all laying claim to new intellectual territory in an effort to open up new commercial conversations.
We believe, however, that much of what claims to be thought leadership is anything but.
Rather than lighting up the world with agenda-setting insight, lots of content is a regurgitation of existing thinking or thinly veiled sales copy. This approach can generate a few media headlines, tweets and LinkedIn likes, but the brand exposure will be short-lived, unengaging and, ultimately, commercially unsuccessful.
Download Linstock’s latest white paper to:
• Discover the key features of effective thought leadership
• Read best practice case studies from McKinsey, Knight Frank, Grant Thornton International and others
• Understand why thought leadership fits with the way people are buying professional services
• Review the big trends we expect to see over the next 5 years
• Download a list of actions to help inform your approach to thought leadership
Thought leadership marketing is an effective way to demonstrate empathy with clients and drive commercial success through the power of your insight and ideas. But fail to provide a fresh angle and you’re in real danger of wasting hard won budget and resource.
Download our free white paper.